The Victron Energy BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor is a fully programmable battery monitor with Bluetooth that allows you to keep track of your batteries from anywhere using an app on your phone. The BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor is a fully programmable battery monitor with Bluetooth that allows you to keep track of your batteries from anywhere using an app on your phone. It supports up to four battery types, including lead-acid and lithium-ion, AGM, gel and sealed VRLA batteries.
Bmv-712 Smart Battery Monitor:
The BMV-712 is a Bluetooth intelligent battery monitor that allows you to monitor your battery anywhere, even on the road. It supports up to four battery types, including lead-acid and lithium-ion, AGM, gel and sealed VRLA batteries. The BMV-712 also has an enzymatic fuel cell that you can use to monitor the health of your vehicle’s engine.
The main features of this device include:
- Lithium and lead acid batteries
- Innovative packaging with advanced technology (Bluetooth 4.0)
- Advanced battery monitor with a unique algorithm that detects your battery’s natural state of charge at all times. It has innovative packaging that allows you to monitor your battery anywhere, even on the road. The BMV-712 is a Bluetooth intelligent battery monitor that will enable you to watch your battery anywhere, even on the road.
Energy BMV-712 Advanced Battery Monitor With Bluetooth:
You can use your Bluetooth Smartphone to read out the status of the battery in real-time. The BMV-712 is the only battery monitor on the market with a unique algorithm to detect the real state of charge of your battery at all times. It means you can be sure that you have enough power for your journey and don’t need to worry about overcharging your batteries. The Energy BMV-712 has innovative packaging, allowing you to monitor your battery anywhere.
- Shunt: The BMV-712 has a shunt that measures current and voltage.
- Bluetooth: This allows you to connect it with a mobile phone using Bluetooth technology, enabling accessible communication between any device in range (up to 100 meters).
The Victron BMV-712 is an excellent option for anyone looking for a smart battery monitor. The large display makes it easy to read and understand, while the Bluetooth connection means you can use your phone to read out the data in real-time.
Victron Energy Bmv-712 – Lithium:
The BMV-712 is a lithium battery monitor with Bluetooth. This versatile device supports a connection to 4 batteries and can display each voltage, current, power and temperature. The BMV-712 also has an integrated Bluetooth module, so you can use it with the app on your Android or iOS device to remotely monitor the state of your lithium battery bank. It has two mounting options: a VESA-compatible bracket or a flat base/bracket combination.
The BMV-712 also comes with a USB port that can be used to power the device, but this should only be used as a last resort because it will dramatically shorten the battery life.
BMV 712 Battery Monitor
The BMV 712 is a battery monitor that can automatically and remotely monitor your battery’s state. It can also be used to control your Victron Energy inverter. The BMV 712 has Bluetooth capabilities and an intelligent package that allows you to connect it with other devices and applications. Lithium batteries are usually used in these devices. Making them very light and efficient for use on boats or other recreational vehicles.
Energy is a manufacturer of energy products, including inverters, solar panels and accessories like this one! Lithium batteries are usually used in these devices, making them very light and efficient for use on boats or other recreational vehicles.
Energy BMV-712 Smart Package With Bluetooth Dongle And Shunt
In addition to the essential functions of monitoring and charge/discharge control. The Energy BMV-712 Smart Package includes a Bluetooth dongle and shunt. The Bluetooth dongle allows you to monitor the battery from your smartphone or tablet. And the shunt will enable you to measure specific loads associated with solar arrays, inverters, EV chargers, etc.
- Shunt: A shunt is an electrical device that measures current as it passes through it. It works by measuring the voltage drop across its leads (the flow of electrons through a conductor). This information can then be used by Energy BMV 712 smart battery monitor to provide real-time measurement of energy flow in or out of your batteries.
The Bluetooth dongle is optional but recommended for remote monitoring via your Android or iOS device’s internet connection over Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE cellular networks. The Energy BMV 712 smart battery monitor can also be used as a standalone device. Connected to your 12V batteries via the included shunt and cables.
Specifications Of Victron VRM:
Some of the specifications of victron VRM are:
- Voltage: 12-70 VDC
- Current: 0.1 to 50 A
- Temperature: -40°C to +50°C (operating) / -40°C to +80°C (storage)
- Battery capacity: 2,000 mAh to 40 Ah (adjustable with the One Step Calibration function)
- The charge state of the battery pack: Nominal voltage, floating voltage, float voltage, equalization charge current and overcharge protection.
- It also shows a history graph for each measurement. The BMS 712 can store up to 3 complete battery histories internally so that you can view historical data on demand or export it to Victron’s Battery Management Software (BMS) software suite VRMConnect™.
- The BMS 712 has an internal temperature probe that can measure the battery pack’s temperature. It also has a built-in current sensor that can be used to monitor charging and discharging currents. The BMS 712 is compatible with Victron’s VRMConnect™ software suite, which allows users to view historical data on demand or export it for further analysis or reporting.
This article is about the BMV-712 innovative battery monitor specifications by victron energy. We hope this article will help you know more about this product and make buying it easier.
Where To Find The Best Victron Products?
You should contact Deep Cycle Systems to get the best Victron products.