Austrailers Queensland trailers are built to last. We have a great range of open, tandem and car Trailers for sale Sunshine Coast QLD. Our team can help you choose the right trailer for your needs, whether for transporting or storage. We also hire our Car Hauler Trailers, Boat Trailers and Camper Trailers Brisbane!
Open Trailers for sale Sunshine Coast are the best choice for transporting large loads. They can haul machinery, equipment, and other large items. Open trailers come in various sizes and can be towed by car or truck.Open Trailers are available with or without sides but are ideal when transporting vast volumes of material as they provide more space than any other type of trailer would allow.
Tandem trailers are an excellent option for hauling two vehicles. Tandem trailers can also transport boats, heavy equipment and multiple loads.A tandem trailer is attached to the back of your vehicle, with the second vehicle travelling in tow behind it. These trailers are commonly used by utility companies, commercial businesses or private citizens who need to haul large items, such as boats or equipment that are too big for other trailers.
Box trailers are the largest of all trailer types, measuring up to 45 feet in length. They’re used for transporting large equipment and cargo. Box trailers come in two styles: drop deck and flat deck. Drop-deck box trailers have an elevated floor that allows cargo to be loaded through the rear of the trailer, while flat-dek boxes have low floors that allow cargo to be loaded through both sides of the trailer.
Box trailers can accommodate a wide variety of loads, including one or more:
- Shipping containers
- Large Machinery such as bulldozers, cranes or excavators
- Building Materials like bricks or beams
- Furniture items such as mattresses – anything!
Car trailers are generally used by people who want to transport a vehicle that is too large or too expensive to be driven regularly. Car trailers are also used to transport vehicles that are in poor condition or have been damaged.
Caged trailers are great for transporting livestock and machinery, as they come with a cage that can be locked. You will find a roof, sides, and tie-down points inside these trailers. Caged trailers are usually used in the farming and agricultural industries to transport vehicles or machinery from one place to another.
Camper trailers are a great way to travel in style and comfort, with all the comforts of home. They provide all the luxuries of your cabin or chalet, including a bed and kitchen. They are usually built on a large truck chassis so that you can carry extra weight in your camper trailer and pull it easily behind you when travelling.
A camper trailer is one of the best ways to experience Australia’s stunning scenery without sacrificing comfort or safety. If you enjoy travelling by car but want more space than what would be available in your regular car, then a camper trailer might be right for you!
- Camper Trailers come in two main varieties: self-propelled and towable (a towed unit). Each has its benefits, which will be discussed later on this page, but generally speaking, most people choose towable over self-propelled units because they tend to be cheaper than their self-propelled cousins. However, there are some downsides, such as needing another vehicle to tow them around, which means spending money on fuel plus insurance costs etc.
You’ll need a dog trailer if you plan to take your pet on an adventure. Dog trailers are lightweight, easy to tow and designed for your dog’s comfort. They have large boot spaces, meaning you can also load up their toys and supplies. Dog trailers also make it easy for you to transport your pet around safely and securely. Make sure you have the right trailer for your needs.
When looking for a trailer, make sure it’s the right size and shape for your needs. For example:
Check its condition. Does it have cracks in the flooring or walls? Is there any rust on its frame? Are dents in its exterior that could indicate poor maintenance in the past? If you can’t spot any damage, take a photograph of the entire trailer to show to your mechanic later. This way, they’ll know what to look for when assessing whether it’s roadworthy and worth buying.
- Check its load capacity—not just gross vehicle weight (GVW), axle load ratings, and braking capabilities. Lightweight trailers with low loading capacities are great if you use them primarily as an ATV carrier; heavier ones should be reserved only for hauling heavy items like machinery or livestock.
- Brakes should also be checked before purchasing—if they’re out of date by more than five years, they might need replacing before long. Finally, have someone scrutinize tires before buying; ideally, they should all be within six months old at least!
After going through the options above, we hope you’ve found something that meets your needs. Whether it’s an open trailer for transporting cargo or a boat trailer for your fishing trips, we have just what you need. If there are any questions about our products or services, please don’t hesitate to contact us! For buying any kind of trailers you can contact Austrailers QLD directly by call or email.